Want to have an improved, balanced, and more wholesome life with yourself, your spouse, or your supervisor? Start adding these 12 tips to your daily regiment.
1. Forgive yourself and others.
2. Love YOURSELF so you can love others.
3. Don’t hold onto resentment or hurt feelings. LET GO!
4. Strive to live in peace.
5. Think positive thoughts.
6. Surround yourself with positive and encouraging people who speak life.
7. Take responsibility and learn from your mistakes.
8. Have a teachable spirit. Then you will learn.
9. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
10. Take care of your mind AND your body.
11. Seek counseling if you can’t handle it alone.
12. Laugh at yourself. Live, love, laugh.
Sometimes in life we take one step forward and two steps backward. It's o. k. to take a break. You haven't failed if you make a mistake. It is just a stepping stone to soar higher. As long as we keep trying, push forward and onward we will rise and overcome!