1. Be present, in the present. Stay in the moment. Live in the NOW.
2. Slow it down, and take time to “smell the roses”.
3. Take care of yourself, so you can take care of others.
4. Listen to your gut, your intuition, your inner self.
5. Protect and feed your spirit.
6. Be prepared to adjust your day, or for your day to adjust you.
7. Take inventory. Write a list of the pros and cons.
8. If you feel tired, slow down. Take a nap.
9. BREATH, breath, and breath.
10. Allow yourself extra time to do certain things. Be OK if you don’t reach your goal, and need to put something off for another day.
11. Eat mindfully. Pay attention to what you are eating, when, and how much.
12. If it hurts, stop doing it. Modify the exercise. Take time to rest.
Your body is sending you a message.
Don't expect to get this all in one day!
It takes time, practice, and effort. To live and to learn.
To try, and to tweak.
A good way to help with the fine-tuning is to journal. We suggest you take notes of how you are feeling, and write details about what you are doing or experiencing at the time.
Happy days are ahead!