Do your due diligence on a daily basis by trying these seven simple tips.
1. Listen to your body. If you are anxious or uptight, wait until you are calm to eat.
2. Choose a variety of fruits to eat in the morning.
Do not eat fruit after 12 noon.
3. Drink plenty of water. Better in the am than pm. This will limit being up at night relieving yourself. A simple formula would be to drink half your body weight in ounces.
A hundred-pound person needs to drink about 50 ounces of water a day.
4. Eat only raw vegetables for the rest of the day. Try not to eat any later than 5 pm.
5. If you can’t do raw, have homemade vegetable soup or stew.
6. Herbal teas are o.k. and will help keep your body temperature balanced.
7. I suggest that you keep your workout light on the day you choose to detox.