You are off to a good start.
It's been a few weeks since you started your workout program. Some days are easier than others.
How do I make it last?
What do I do when the going gets tough?
I am in it for "life", but not sure how that will look?
What do I do when life gets in the way, and I need to take a break?
Here are some tips to help ward off the "blues" and to keep the momentum going.
1. Make sure you factor in rest days. For example, two days on, 1 day off. Or workout on alternate days.
2. Get enough sleep so you will have the "energy" to continue with the program.
3. Eat well, and fuel yourself to stay the course.
4. Keep hydrated.
5. Have a workout buddy, to keep you accountable.
6. Switch it up! Try a new sport or activity.
7. Give "yourself" a break. If something comes up and you miss a day or two, it's o.k. Just do your best to get back on track as soon as possible, and try not to allow too much time to lapse between workouts.
Move, Manage, BUILD MOMENTUM, and make friends along the way.