You are committed, and already building momentum.
You want to continue to challenge yourself, and move to new heights.
Any suggestions on how to keep going and growing?
1. Combine and cross-train. Do more than ONE activity during your workout.
Doing the same action over and over again can get boring, and you may not see the results you are looking for.
2. Mix it up from day to day. The gym on Monday, run in nature on Tuesday.
3. Try more than one sport. This keeps you learning and engaged. And you get to meet new people.
4. Add lifting weights to your routine. Start off light and work your way up.
5. Consider competing and joining a team.
6. Start a community group. Meet up to walk/run in your neighborhood.
7. Try-a-tri. Tri is short for Triathlon. Swim-bike-run. It's a lot of fun.
8. Have speed days, and slow pace days. Run different distances. Have long and short workouts.
This will keep it fresh and challenging.