Six indicators of an intermediate stage.
1. You have a routine in place and are pretty consistent with it.
2. You are developing an ability to listen to your body. When you are tired you rest, or you do a lighter session.
3. Your workout has some diversity. Cardio and weights, or you play a team sport.
4. Exercise sessions are three to four times a week, and last about thirty minutes.
5. You stretch before and after for 5-10 minutes.
6. Speed and slow days, or high and low-intensity days, are part of your routine.