You are on vacation, or a business trip and don't want to lose that momentum. You have worked hard to get where you are and don't want to miss a beat. What do you do when you are going out of town?
Here are some pointers to consider.
1. When you book your hotel, check first to see if they have a pool or gym on the premises. Bring your bathing suit and workout clothes.
2. Bring your running/walking shoes and take it outside.
3. Resistance bands, and jump ropes are inexpensive and easy to pack. You can get a full-body workout.
4. Plan a walking or bike tour. Rent a kayak. Sign up to take a class.
5. Get your steps in. Take the stairs.
6. Do a 20-minute calisthenics workout in your room.