Ever wonder how some people just "KNOW" who and what they want to be from a young age?
Other's haven't got a clue...
Some people have to study real hard to just scrape by and others excel with "ease"...
It just doesn't seem fair!
What's it all about? How do I navigate through this? Who am I anyway?
Let me give you a few words of encouragement to inspire you to BE!
1. Be Positive and open to living and learning. Take every opportunity that comes your way. Who knows, it may lead to that promotion.
2. Be Present in the moment. Don't worry about what you need to do later or tomorrow.
3. Be Accepting of where you are today, and work on getting where you want to BE tomorrow.
4. Be Patient! Take inventory of yourself, spirit, soul, and body. What you like, what you want to work on. Things don't change overnight, and you didn't get to where you are in a day.
5. Be Realistic. Don't bite off more than you can chew. Set manageable goals for yourself with room to adjust, when life throws you a curveball.
6. Be Open. Think of life as an adventure or journey. It may or may not stay the same.
Some people live in the same town for their entire lives. Others have the opportunity to move every year, due to work. Go with the flow.
It just IS. So why fight it?