The alarm goes off, with your eyes closed, you reach to silence it or hit the snooze button.
Now you are behind schedule, and rushing to get ready and out the door on time!
The rest of the day is a blur as you try and keep up. Time is constantly running away from you.
Tired of living this way, and feeling like you are losing control?
Looking for ways to bring balance and beauty into your day?
Start, by making a decision to let your feet hit the floor when the alarm goes off!
Take about 15-20 minutes to do the following:
1. Find a "space" to call your own. Take 3-5 deep breaths.
2. Do some light stretching, to make sure you are awake.
3. Speak words of edification to yourself.
Recite it like a prayer.
4. Utter something you are grateful for.
5. Commune with a higher power. Express yourself in words, movement, writing, or song.
6. Wait and listen for a response.
7. Reflect on your day in a positive light.
Now, that's the way you do it!
Try and find moments like these throughout your day, to rekindle the morning.