You may be a beginner in one specific area of your life but not in another.
You may eat healthily, and take care of your body.
At the same time, you may struggle in your relationships.
Or want to grow more spiritually.
Here are some indicators to help you determine where you might be!
1. Workout, or exercise is not in my vocabulary.
2. What is a good food choice? I just eat whatever or whenever I choose.
3. I struggle with my own and/or other people’s emotions.
4. Getting along with people is a real challenge for me.
5. The stress of work, kids, and life is too much for me.
6. My body shows it. I am overweight and self-conscious.
I need help to get off the couch and get moving.
7. I do have hopes and dreams, but don't know where to start to bring them to fruition.