You are somewhere in the middle.
You work out 2-3 days a week.
You are doing a relatively good job on the "home front" most of the time, but struggle professionally.
You have a desire to take things to the next level.
Here are some indicators to help you move forward.
1. Walking is what I do best for 20-30 minutes, 5 days a week. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do some cardio and weights. Yes, I could probably handle a 5 k walk/run. Or swim 6-8 laps of a pool. I am doing pretty well.
2. Food is a love/hate relationship. I love it, but I am not quite sure how to manage my intake. I try and read labels and make conscious decisions, but could do with some more guidance.
3. Life is a roller coaster sometimes, so I try to at least have 30 minutes a day to myself to nap, do yoga, veg out, read a book, stretch, or follow my hobby.
4. Getting off to a good start is easy for me. Staying the course and maintaining it is the hard part.
5. I allow life and stress to take over 50% of the time.
6. My body weight tends to fluctuate. I start off strong but get derailed.
I need help to bring balance into my life.