There are many different levels and kinds of Strength.
People tap into it in different ways, and what works for one person may not work for the other.
Here are a few practices that can help YOU experience new energy.
1. Take time to meditate. A place to ponder, consider and focus. Or time to "empty" yourself of your own thoughts, and "listen" to what the universe has to offer.
2. Spend time in nature. The colors, the freshness, the beauty, and the sounds, have a way of calming and creating a sense of wellness.
3. Listen to uplifting music. Allow it to "feed" you. Write down the words that resonate.
4. Let negative emotions go! Release the hurt you may be harboring. Forgive those who may have caused you grief or pain. Replace the negative emotion with positive. Choose compassion.
5. Forgive, and don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy. We beat ourselves up with our own thoughts and words.
6. Try journaling. A way to release, express, and heal. Make it part of your daily routine.
7. Do for others...If you know of someone who is having a hard time, make a phone call or go visit them. You will be glad you did.
When we encourage others, we too can feel uplifted.
Find your MOJO....to bring about YOUR own "rebirth", renewal and regeneration.